Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 31 1/2

Yes, this is my second post of the day, but I was just "pinteresting" and found THIS LINK that totally and completely relates to me and my body.  I don't know if I've shared this before, but who wouldn't want to read more about my body issues? (sarcasm....) I gain weight in my mid-section, chest, love-handles, and arms.  I have super skinny long legs and no butt or thighs, so those definitely aren't my problem areas.  These four exercises are great for getting rid of armpit fat.  This stuff literally haunts me.  It has kept me from wearing tank tops and swimsuits for the past 4 summers, and I am prepared to tackle it before this summer comes.  These simple 4 exercies help blast the fat in that area, and I am definitely more inclined to do an exercise routine when it comes with 4 exercies instead of 30.  So click on THIS LINK and crank out some push-ups if your arm fat is haunting you as much as mine is...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Chad told me about the beets. I bought some yesterday and added it to my juice this morning.
    I loved it, but I have always liked beets. I had apple, celery, carrots, beets, and a little asparagus. The asparagus did not juice well, but they were about to go bad so I thought I would try it. I tried to click on the exercise link, but it would not open. Maybe you can email the site.
    I do need to tone up badly. I have lost 6lbs and need to build muscle now. I do not want to lose any more weight, but maintain. I am having a hard time getting myself motivated in the exercise department. I can’t wait to see a picture of you. I never thought you need to lose weight, but we have to be happy with our own bodies. Don’t get too skinny…. Think of you often. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 6 pounds! GO Sheri!!! Maintaining is definitely the hardest part :( I'm so glad you liked the beets, I am becoming obsessed with them but probably just because I had never eaten them before. I think I fixed the link, but if not here it is again! http://fittipdaily.com/get-rid-of-your-armpit-fat-6662/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey,
    I tried copy and pasting the site and I still can't get it to come up. Could be my computer it has been giving me fits....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this is still going well for you!

    ReplyDelete