Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 24

This morning I made the Green Lemonade from the Reboot Program.  It was just what I needed after indulging myself in some Chipotle last night.

Green Lemonade
1 Apple (Preferably Green)
3 Handfuls Spinach
2 Handfuls Kale
1/2 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
Juice of 1 Lemon

This juice has 210 Calories and 10 g of protein! What is great about the juices is that you can basically add anything you have on hand.  I also love that I have not thrown out any produce since starting 23 days ago.  It can all be incorporated some shape or form into juices and none of it goes to waste.

This Challenge is different than any fad diet or starvation method that I have ever tried and failed at.  The difference is that I let myself give in to my cravings once in a while (see: Chipotle) and then get back on the grind the next day.  Instead of beating myself up over one meal and thinking that I have completely ruined my diet and body I start the next morning off with a fresh outlook and some Green Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment