Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 15

The next two days will be juice fasting only! I have not been able to juice the past couple of days as much as I would like to and really want to get back on track.  I had lunch with my mom, cousin, and grandparents today, which was awesome. I hadn't seen my grandparents or cousin Katie in too long and was not going to miss out on spending time with them.  Lunch would have been fine if I had been disciplined enough to come back home and juice for the rest of the day. But (cringe...) that didn't happen.  I had a bowl of chicken chili for supper with my mom before our cake decorating class. I was still able to get in two jars of veggie juice today, but that just isn't going to cut it!

I'm trying not to feel guilty about today because I know that it will only bring my spirits down.  I had a fantastic day with family and friends and am not going to beat myself up because of it.  I also have learned that in the past whenever I forbid myself from doing or eating something, I only want it more! So tomorrow is a new day and fresh start. Literally...bring on cucumbers, carrots, spinach, kale, tomatoes, apples, blueberries, blackberries, and celery for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack! Tomorrow will also be my first run for Couch to 5k! Please pray that I make it through the 30 minutes of physical activity.....

I've also noticed my water consumption decreasing.  I can totally tell a difference in how I feel with how much water I drink during the day.  Maybe tomorrow I'll venture to Marshalls for a fun new water bottle or container for some motivation. Yes, I can obviously be bribed....by myself.

I know this is more of a "juicing" blog, but I am going to start posting some recipes as well! Plus it's my little journal and I suppose I can write about whatever I want :) So coming up tomorrow is my recipe for the BEST Chicken Enchilada Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment