Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 30

The past two days have been kinda rough.  I have no excuses not to juice everyday, but I was dog sitting again as well as working and didn't want to drive the 15 minutes back to my house to juice for the day. I know, no excuse :( I really wanted to do measurements half way through but I think I'm going to wait for the weekend.  I have an opportunity to get back on track with working out and juicing for the next couple of days and measurements WILL come this weekend.  I went grocery shopping tonight after work so I could get back on the grind right away tomorrow morning.  Even though this weekend was kind of rough, I still have 30 days to go and have already accomplished so much with my juicing! I bought more beets tonight and am literally craving them for breakfast tomorrow.  Summer is going to come before I know it and I am DETERMINED to wear tank tops and shorts without feeling big and embarrassed in my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment