Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 22 1/2

Today I became an Official Member of Sam's Club! I had been using my parents Sams Card illegally (I guess they don't like people borrowing other peoples?) and decided I better hop on the Sams Club train.


Thanks to my Mom I got put on my parents account and have my own card! How exciting huh? Juicing would be much more difficult if I couldn't go to Sams and get a huge bag of carrots for $4.00 or 5 heads of Romaine for $3.50.  I used to buy bags of frozen strawberries and blueberries, let them thaw, and use them for the week, but they have the best fresh berries for so cheap! I honestly thought juicing would be super expensive and not within my budget, but I'm spending way less than I used to!

I'll be posting some more measurements on Day 30, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment