Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 10

So I've finally reached Day 10! I have to admit that the first couple of days were the hardest and it has definitely only gotten easier throughout the week.  I'm at work again tonight and just had my first meal.  It definitely could have been healthier, but I thought I deserved a little goodness in my life.  My brother has been staying with Jackson while I work over night and he just had to order a Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Pizza Gourmet. Well needless to say, there was some leftover. I had one slice of pizza, carrots, and celery for my first meal.  It wasn't the best choice, but I restricted myself to one piece when in the past I could have eaten 3 or 4 slices! I am drinking my regular amount of juice tonight as well.  Although I only ate one slice of pizza and some veggies I am feeling very full and bloated. But it's kind of a good feeling to know that I can be satisified with a much smaller portion size than only 11 days ago.

I know I have a LONG ways to go, but I took some measurements this morning and was quite surprised at the results! I have not worked out once in the past 10 days but am still starting to see some changes.

Left Bicep: -0.5 in
Right Bicep: -0.5 in
Chest: -1.25 in
Waist: -2.5 in
Hips: -1 in
Pounds Lost: 4 lbs

In all I've lost a total of 5.75 inches lost and 4 pounds! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment