Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 27

Only 3 days from being half way done! This week was amazing.  I didn't get to work out at all because 2 12 hour day shifts and 2 12 hour night shifts really messes with my head.  I precept days and work nights...yes, it's as awful as it sounds.  Aside from not being able to work out I think I did really great this week.  I did eat Chipotle on Tuesday but aside from that I've been sticking to soups or sandwiches for my meal along with around 3 jars of veggie/fruit juice a day.  I noticed that I have really start transitioning away from many fruit juices.  Yes I love them but would rather eat my pretty berries than juice them up.  Canteloupe, oranges, apples, and grapes are about the only fruits I've been juicing lately.  If I do juice some canteloupe or oranges I throw in some spinach, kale, or beets to even things about a bit.  I am feeling awesome.  Still down about 7 pounds and will be taking measurements again on Day 30!

More people are starting to notice my weight loss, which is really motivating.  I've also been drinking TONS of water and this green tea.
I usually don't like hot tea but this tastes amazing and is a nice change from just plain old water.  My sister got me hooked on it and it actually tastes like Blueberries; I highly recommend it! 
And according to Pinterest strong is the new skinny, so I'm gonna get my butt to the gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment