Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 8

I want food! I want food! I want food! just kidding....no, actually I'm not....I WANT FOOD!!!!
Is it Thursday yet? I didn't think so.

This wouldn't be so bad if I could just stay cooped up for the next 3 days. I wouldn't mind watching American Pickers and Teen Mom in the theater all day. Yes, the house I'm "sitting" has a movie theater.
But no, I have to leave the house for civilization and go to my clinical site for the day at an elementary school.
And of course people are going to ask questions when you break out a HUGE container full of weird, green juice during lunch break.  People I don't know. People who don't read this little blog and understand what I'm going through! So instead of saying "You can do it, only 2 days left!" they say...."arent you hungry? is that going to fill you up? it's like your starving yourself!" I try to explain to them why I'm doing this and the benefits/awesomeness that comes along with it, but they just don't understand.

Little do they know that I juiced more vegetables for my lunch juice than they are probably eating all week! They also have no idea that I drink about 4 of those containers daily, so there is no way possible that I'm starving.
Sorry about that....moving along.

I had the best breakfast this morning. It consisted of
2 Apples
1 Orange
1 Handful Blackberries
1 Handful Blueberries
1/3 Pineapple
Yum!

Lunch was the usual:
1 Apple
2 Handfuls Spinach
1 Cucumber
3 Stalks Celery
3 Carrots
1 Stalk Romaine
1 Banana
Double Yum!

I think it made them happy that I had at least 1 "chewable" item. It made me happy too. For some reason I feel like "that nursing student from Clarkson" may be discussed at their lunch break tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment