Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 4

I've been trying to keep up with working two twelve hour night shifts, school, and juicing for the past couple of days.  It's been difficult but I made it through! I did break down and eat a carrot yesterday morning after getting off of work.  I had absolutely NO energy to juice and needed something in my stomach before going to sleep for the day.  It really did help fill me up, and if having one carrot is cheating, then I guess I'm okay with that. I've also started juicing a little bit more everyday.  I was losing weight too quickly and needed some more energy for work the past couple of nights.  

In other news, I started dog sitting the most precious golden retriever today! His name is Jackson and I got to pick him up from doggie day care.  Holy. Cow. You wouldn't believe that place! They have video monitoring, snack time, play time, outdoor space, a doggie beauty parlor, and I could go on and on. I thought he would be a great running, err...jogging, uhhh walking partner for the week. BUT HE WAS EXHAUSTED! He has hardly gotten up from the couch since we got home.  I'm staying at his parents house till next Sunday, so I'm sure it'll be an interesting week with him around.

I brought all of my juicing supplies over to their house, but they have kiddos...which means it is literally stockpiled with fruit snacks, chips, frozen pizza, bagels, ice cream, and not to mention a stocked bar. But...I plan to stay away from the empty calories and continue juicing.  I think a trip to the grocery store on Saturday to stock up will give me some more inspiration and excitement for juicing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment