Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 5

It's Day 5, which is half way to my 10 day juicing cleanse!
My fruit juice for breakfast has been my favorite yet.  I used 1/3 of a pineapple, 1 orange, and a couple handfuls of blueberries.  I wish I had saved some cantaloupe from earlier in the week because I think it would have gone great with the pineapple, but oh well.  I am currently down around 5 pounds.  It fluctuates daily, but I will be posting pictures, measurements, and weights periodically.  I don't want to lose too much more weight.  Staying at a reasonable weight and reducing body fat is my main goal.

Dog sitting is going hilariously well.  I forgot how fun and entertaining it is to have a dog around all the time.  I feel like I'm living a double life.  I'm staying in their spacious guest bedroom with white bedding and a taupe paint my mom would love. She loves any shape of taupe/tan. Jackson and I got up early this morning because the house cleaners were coming.  I guess he likes to steal their rags, so he is at doggy day care for the day.

I hope this weekend isn't too hard on my juicing.  As long as I can avoid the pantry and keep my motivation up I will be fine. Stay tuned....

ps- I have no idea how this halfway turned into a blog about jackson. I now understand how dog owners lives revolve around their pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment