Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 7

I have successfully completed one week of juicing! It was a loonnnggggggg week and I'm so glad it's over.  These next 3 days should be a breeze before I start adding one (healthy...hopefully) meal back into my diet.  I went grocery shopping again today and spent about $40.  I still had some produce from last week and didn't want to overspend since I won't just be juicing this week.  One thing that is pretty awesome about juicing is how simple it is.  I don't have to worry about meal planning, going to subway before work since I don't have any food at my house, or spending extra money on food throughout the week.

I watched the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead again today for some more motivation! If you want to watch it, but don't want to spend the money, Amazon has a free month trial that you can sign up for and watch it for FREE! You still put a credit card number in, but just immediately cancel the "membership" from activating after a month.

Click on THIS link, which will take you directly to the viewing site on Amazon. Then click on "watch now $0.00," sign up for a free monthly membership, and you're good to go!

I can definitely tell that I have more energy and motivation since I've started juicing.  That "full, blah, I feel awfully fat" feeling that I used to get isn't there anymore either.  And I am CRAVING fresh fruits, vegetables, and salads.  I am not losing too much weight, but am definitely losing inches and my clothes are already starting to fit better.  I have been able to stay away from the fruit roll ups, nutella, and doritos in the house I'm sitting for now, but they have definitelly been calling my name.


I just have to remember that you guys are all probably expecting before and after pics sooner or later in the game....AHHHHHHHHH NERVE WRECKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment